As a member of the Service Delivery Management team for implementation and technical support, you will perform engineering, commissioning and maintenance tasks for our telecom solutions in close cooperation with the various Kontron Transportation service support departments. You will be in regular contact with our clients, representing our technological know-how to them, and acting as their in-house counsel to our management and technical teams.
- Coordinate integration and reception activities for projects involving different departments and teams.
- The use of your GSM-R Core Network expertise to ensure and support all integration and reception tasks.
- The creation, definition and revision of test plans with the customer.
- Execution of test plans with the client or independent engineers at the site designated by the client.
- Creating and tracking/reporting/closing open incident tickets during testing.
- Close collaboration with other Kontron Transportation teams, including specialized product support engineers from R&D and external suppliers (OEM).
- To communicate to the client high/low level technical design and/or technical solutions.
- Review and validation of basic engineering designs.
- To prepare regular reports on the progress of projects internally and to the client.
- Interface with clients to gather all the information needed to resolve problems and keep clients informed of the progress of investigations.
- To ensure that problems are resolved as soon as possible and at least within the contractual deadline.
- Monitoring the progress of our investigations with internal support organizations as well as with our external (third party) suppliers.
- Anticipate customer escalation and keep management informed of risk situations.
- Participate in regular customer meetings as a technical representative of Kontron Transportation and participate in the 24/7 technical support rotation.
- You have relevant experience (minimum 3-5 years) in the technical field of core networks as well as previous experience in the design and integration of GSM and/or GSM-R telecommunication technology.
- You are dynamic, curious and inventive
- You are well organized and structured, with strong communication skills
- You are mobile (>30%)
- You have a higher degree in electronics / telecommunications engineering / computer science
- You mastered French, Flemish and English.
Attractive remuneration according to skills, profile and market, long-term contract (CDI) in the sector of Information Technologies and Services, Computer Networks, Telecommunications
Availability: as soon as possible
Interessiert? Wir freuen uns über Ihre Bewerbung
Kontron Transportation France
Hadda El Atrache
1, rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud
78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux | France